A wise man doesn't play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Monday, May 07, 2007

...there's no place like home...there's no place like home...

Okay, so I guess since I've not posted on here in about a year, or so it seems, I'll be writing this to myself. Beats talking to myself.

I'm really excited to be breaking free of my mother's wing once again and moving out on my own. The origional plan was that during deployment I would move in with my parents so they could help take care of Reilly and I could take some really hard classes. Well, I have a 4.0 right now for this semester if that says anything (I didn't take the really hard classes) so I'm off to Kansas to wait for my husband to return to me in either September or December. Whenever Bush decides to stop being a dick and let my husband come home.

I'm just 8 days away from having to order new checks, change my address, and live on my own. Yippy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home